– Effective March 1st 2016
TENANT DECISION REPORT – NO ON-SITE INSPECTION REQUIRED
You do not need to do
anything to request our Tenant
Decision Report. Here’s what’s included:
- Identity Verification including SSN & DOB
- Past & Present Addresses
- Landlord Reports
- Names of landlords w/phone numbers (when
- Eviction history (all 50 states)
- Registered Sex Offender Search
- Inmate Roster since 1997 (NH only)
Credit Score/ Risk Factor/Delinquency Rate/
- Nationwide Criminal Search – 46 states plus
DC (does not include DE, MA, SD or WY)
- Most Wanted
- OFAC/US Treasury Dept
Cost: $28.00 for
Standard Plan Customers and $30.00 for Limited Plan Customers
Note: Additional charge of $30.00
applies for MA and NH County searches which may take up to 7 business days.
What is a Credit Evaluation?
Connection will look at an applicant’s last 24 months for collections, court
judgments, bankruptcies and late payments as well as their credit scores.
We will provide you with a credit score range, the percentage of risk, reasons
for their credit credit score and a recommendation (when applicable). Here is a
Reason: Collection Accounts
Credit worthiness has not been established. Request explanation from applicant
regarding unpaid accounts.
Rules for Gaining Access
to Credit Reports
The National Credit Bureaus’ consumer protection
requirements no longer allow us to provide access to full credit reports
without an on-site inspection. To receive a full credit report you
must meet all of the following requirements:
- Pay $150.00 fee
- Application for Service, completely filled
out and signed (contact us at
603-424-1596 to request an application)
- Agreement(s) fully completed and signed.
- Provide Business License (Property Management
Company) or Realtor License (Equifax will access your business and personal
- Drivers License or Passport
- Be a business located in a commercial zone or
have a separate office in your home with a separate entrance
- Business Lease Agreement
- Phone Bill proving that Phone number belongs
to business address
- Your files must be stored in locked filing
cabinets, a locked file room or electronically stored.
- A document destruction method whether by
shredder or document destruction service.
- PCs must be password protected and screens
are not visible to consumers and are located in an employee-restricted
- Onsite inspection (usually within a week
after we receive your paperwork. The auditor will contact you to set
up date and time.)
You must meet ALL of these requirements to
be approved. No
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MEET ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS,
CONTACT US AT 603-424-1596 FOR FURTHER DETAILS.